- Sanjay Kumar Biswash, NIIT University, India
SCOPE AND MOTIVATION
Fog Networks is a cutting-edge system in modern cloud-oriented, QoE-aware networking. It improves the network services, performance, and user experiences while maintaining a scalable solution for the big-data, pervasive cloud-oriented networking, and IIoE backbone. The Fog networks amalgamation with 6G technology provides the highest gain in user- driven, cloud-supported, and real-time performance-centric network experience. The Fog network is a diminution of the 5G network and cloud-supported networking and is expected to deploy with 6G networks. The proposed 6G and Fog networks coupling is used to build a unique framework to improve network capacity and spectrum utilization and provide a faster real-time interface to network-enabled applications, services, and devices. 6G-enabled fog networking support for next-generation networks is a paradigm shift that extends towards cloud computing services, scalable, flexible, and platform-agnostic heterogeneous communication system integration. Fog computing expertise adds a new interface to facilitate mobile users with improved network performance.
This workshop is a showcase of the novel dimension of futuristic mobile cellular networks called “6G Fog network for better QoE”, and it is complementary to cloud-aided 6G networks. The proposed workshop provides the opportunity to identify the major challenges, advancements, analysis, optimization, and performance in fog networks, cloud- added networks, and 6G networks. It arises due to distinct features of fog computing and networking. This workshop will provide a platform to discuss the necessary modification, optimization, methodology, and possible solutions for its deployment.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Potential topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fog, 5GB, and 6G network architectures for next-generation communication system
- Fog computing and 6G services and applications for wired and wireless networks
- Network and resource management in 6G Fog networks
- Cloud, virtual machine, and remote infrastructure support for Fog and 6G networks
- Fog and 6G networks performance analysis and optimization.
- Resource, task, and scheduling management in 6G Fog networks.
- Network, location, and mobility management in next-generation networks.
- Data processing, management, and analysis in 6G Fog networks.
- Application areas of Fog and 6G networks.
- Quality of service and quality of experience in 6G Fog networks.
- Tools and technologies to deploy 6G Fog networks
- Challenges and opportunities in the deployment of 6G Fog networks
- Security, Trust, and Privacy in 6G Fog networks
WORKSHOP PAPER SUBMISSION
All workshop papers should be submitted via EDAS, WS5: Fourth International Workshop on Next-generation Fog Networks Architecture, Deployment, and Applications track. Full instructions on how to prepare the paper are provided on the lEEE ANTS 2023 website: https://ants2023.ieee-ants.org/submission-guidelines