IEEE ANTS is a premier IEEE conference on advanced networking and telecommunications topics. IEEE ANTS is financially and technically supported by the IEEE Communications Society. The distinguishing characteristic of IEEE ANTS is the promotion of an intense dialogue between academic and industry to bridge the gap between academic research, industry initiatives, and governmental policies. This is fostered through panel discussions, keynotes, invited talks, and industry exhibits, where academia is exposed to state-of-the-practice and results from trials and interoperability experiments. The industry, in turn, benefits from exposure to leading-edge research as well as an opportunity to communicate and collaborate with academic researchers regarding practical problems. This year the theme is Ubiquitous networking for seamless connectivity. Proposals are invited for demo and exhibits which have special focus on enabling technologies that are aligned with the theme of the conference. IEEE ANTS 2023 will held at Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India. The theme of the conference will foster an environment for deliberating on different research aspects on the said topic.
IEEE ANTS 2023 invites proposals for the demos and exhibits. The track aims to provide a platform for an interactive form of presentation for innovative hardware/software prototypes. The researchers from industry/start-ups are invited to use this opportunity to show-case their new market-ready products/equipment. Researchers from academia whose research deals with interactive working systems are strongly encouraged to use this opportunity.
Who can Participate?
We invite demos from researchers, start-ups, and corporates that showcase cutting-edge information technologies, prototypes, and applications. Every selected demo will be exhibited and given ample time for audience interactions. Corporate and start-up demos will have the option of more extended time.
Demos and Exhibitions at IEEE ANTS 2023 are unique opportunities to demonstrate your technologies and applications to an international audience working in the next generation of technologies. To ensure you get the most out of the event, you are encouraged to:
- Interact with experts
- Showcase to industry partners, potential recruits, and potential investors
- Showcase to government agencies
The exhibit space will provide a booth that can be used to demonstrate the innovative implementation of a working system. The prospective system could be a hardware prototype or interactive software. Each booth will have a table with a power plug and a stand. The presenter is responsible for transporting the equipment setup to the site and displaying the re-quired posters/ flyers. Please clearly indicate the special requirements of extra space (or any other) in the proposal.
Awards in this Category
The demos and exhibits that are selected will be showcased by the authors during the conference wherein they will be judged by a panel of experts from academia and industry. The best demo/exhibited will be selected for an award that will be given during the closing ceremony of the conference. The authors of all selected demos/exhibits will be given participation certificates.
Interested researchers, startups, and corporates can submit a 2-page extended demo abstract that captures the problem's motivation, the solution approach, results (if any), and a brief description of the technology demonstration. Submissions should outline the setup requirements and the technology/use case to be demonstrated. The proposal should not exceed two pages and use the same template as the main conference (available at IEEE - Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings). The accepted demos will appear in the conference schedule and booklet. It is mandatory for at least one author of the accepted proposal to be present for the demo/exhibit.
Please note the following points in relation to the Exhibit & Demo track:
1. It is mandatory to upload the abstract as a PDF document on the EDAS submission portal. Submissions without a manuscript will not be processed further.
2. Submissions to the Demo & Exhibit track are not eligible for publication on IEEE Xplore. However, they will be considered for awards (as mentioned earlier) and all participants will be issued a participation certificate.
3. Authors need not register at the full author rate. However, each accepted demo-exhibit must have a valid registration (e.g. one-day registration) based on the author category. The presenting author must be present in-person for the demo-exhibit and should register/pay for at least one-day registration (https://ants2023.ieee-ants.org/registration).
4. Authors with accepted papers in other tracks (main track, workshops, WIE, ERF etc.) can also exhibit their work under the Demo & Exhibit track if their accepted paper involves a working model. Please contact the Exhibit & Demo chairs for further information.
Please submit your proposals through EDAS link given below.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact the Exhibit and Demo Chairs: