IEEE ANTS 2023 offers more than just exciting technical sessions and tutorials. It provides a platform for panel discussions and extends an invitation for the submission of panel proposals. The primary goal of these panel discussions is to highlight emerging topics in networking and communication technologies that hold relevance to the conference theme, which focuses on the realization of "Ubiquitous networking for seamless connectivity." The Call for Papers provides a detailed list of areas and topics of interest to IEEE ANTS. Proposed panels should delve into the latest advancements in networking and communication technologies, addressing pertinent issues in the field. It is important to note that all panels will receive significant visibility in the conference program. The panel discussion proposals should preferably include panelists from academia, industry, and practitioners. Each panel will be conducted for 90 minutes.
PANEL PROPOSAL FORMAT (3 pages max)
2. Abstract: Include
- The objectives,
- The contribution of the Panel to the conference theme, and
- A brief description of the panel.
3. Scope of the Panel: Include key topics covered by the panel.
4. Bios: bios, each one not to exceed 250 words, of the panel organizer and a list of the proposed panellists, with a minimum of four.
5. Proposed panel format: Include any novelties you would incorporate in conducting the panel.
6. Expected outcomes of the panel.
Dr. Neminath Hubballi, IIT Indore, India - email@example.com
Dr. Seshadri Mohan, UA at Little Rock, Arkansas, USA – firstname.lastname@example.org